A collaborative online community where students learn and grow together—no matter where they live!
In addition to our three Local Resource Centers, we also have a virtual resource center. The virtual resource center is perfect for students and families who are on-the-go (classes are wherever you are!) or don’t live near one of our local resource centers. Virtual resource centers also offer special courses that aren’t available anywhere else, so we encourage all our students to take advantage of it! Because this resource center is exclusively online, we have access to distance learning teachers and tutors who live around the globe – connecting you to the very best!
In the virtual resource center, students can take academic and enrichment workshops, sign up for 1:1 or small group tutoring, and take interactive classes. Faculty and tutors teach different concepts, review materials, and offer classroom interaction through Zoom. Students also work on group projects, participate in class discussions, and take part in a variety of interactive activities, like fun science experiments!
Bringing Academic Excellence Home
We offer a variety of online classes with credentialed teachers. These courses include, but are not limited to:
- Highly qualified Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses including education, theater, finance, graphic design, ASL, medical terminology, and A&P
- A-G Interactives (English, World History)
- A-G 3-hour classes with extra help on content (U.S. History, Government, Economics)
- A-G classes with labs for Science
- A-G Math with complete standalone classes (Pre-Algebra through Calculus)
- AP Literature and Composition, AP Psychology
- A-G Foreign Language (Spanish 1 and 2)
- Writing classes for grades 1-12
- Elementary project-based Math
- Reading classes